DRIVER (Temporary Position)
|OPEN TO:||All Interested, Qualified Candidates|
|DUTY STATION:||Beni-Mellal region/Other areas in Morocco|
|DATE OF ENTRY ON DUTY:||September 15, 2022 (approximate)|
|DATE OF COMPLETION:||December 5, 2022 (approximate)|
|SALARY LEVEL:||250 Dhs per day. Food, lodging and transportation are provided by Peace Corps.|
|BENEFITS INCLUDE:||CNSS, Health Insurance, and Work Accident Insurance.|
DEADLINE – APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY: Close of Business – May 27, 2022
The United States Peace Corps seeks three (3) qualified individuals to serve as contracted Peace Corps Drivers for a 12 – 13 week period during Peace Corps’ Pre-Service Training (PST). The Driver transports Peace Corps staff, Trainees and other personnel conducting official Peace Corps business. The Driver will also be required to perform other activities to support Peace Corps’ operations during PST.
One or more candidates may be selected from this advertisement, based on need and availability of funding.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Provide safe and courteous transportation to passengers as assigned.
– Available to provide official transportation during the work day as well as at times outside established office hours to accommodate the needs of Peace Corps during PST.
– Perform daily check of PC vehicles in accordance with vehicle check list
– Adhere to Peace Corps rules and regulations for vehicle use
– Operate vehicles in accordance with the traffic laws of Morocco and policies of Peace Corps and the United States Government. Practices defensive driving techniques.
– Maintain vehicles cleanliness at all times.
– Maintain detailed vehicle logs for all travel in the Peace Corps vehicles. Submits logs as directed.
– Ensure that vehicles are secure at all times
– Help loading/unloading training materials and perform any other related duties
– Read and understand the appropriate procedures to follow in the event of an accident, per MS 524.
– Treat information obtained – read or heard – confidentially and with sensitivity.
– Perform in a professional and appropriate manner at all times.
– Moroccan citizenship.
– Possess Category B driver’s license with clean driving record and two (2) years professional driving experience.
– Fluency in written and spoken Arabic.
– Basic English ability.
– Availability to travel throughout Morocco as needed for PST activities.
– Ability to handle basic service and repairs of vehicles.
– Experience working with an international organization.
– Possess good geographical knowledge of Morocco and routes/roads in rural areas of the country.
– Must exhibit good judgment, courtesy, tact and professionalism when interacting with Volunteers, staff and other passengers.
– Team work abilities.
– Ability to make sound decisions on weather and road conditions at all times.
– Possess a positive attitude; be a team player with flexibility and patience to perform the job under general instructions.
– Driver may also be required to perform manual labor or tasks that involve lifting and bending.
For consideration, all applicants must submit a Resume (CV) together with a Cover Letter stating in detail how their education and experience fulfill the requirements of the position. Submitted material must address all listed requirements.
Both Cover Letter and Resume (CV) must be type written in English and emailed by closing deadline to:
(Applicants may also mail or deliver their resumes/CVs to the address below. All materials must be received in the Peace Corps office by the closing deadline.)
ADDRESS: Peace Corps, 2 Rue Abou Marouane Essaadi, Agdal, Rabat, 10080
Only applicants selected for interviews will be notified by telephone and/or email.
Employment is contingent on a favorable background check.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ظهرت المقالة بصالير 250 درهم لليوم توظيف سائقين حاصلين على البيرمي “B” بعدة مدن أولاً على وجهني – wajaheni.